Thursday, March 11, 2010

Lady Gaga: Telephone

Tonight, the E! network will be debuting Lady Gaga's much anticipated "Telephone" music video. 

At 9 minutes long, the video (or mini movie) is sure to deliver. And as Lady Gaga said herself  "this video will leave "Bad Romance" in the dust."

Check out the photos from "Telephone" feat. Beyonce.


 
My talented friend & makeup artist, Billy B, has been Ms. Gaga's personal makeup artist since 2009 & WOW has he created some unforgettable looks.  He started his makeup career 20 years ago with Mariah Carey & has done everyones makeup from Sharon Stone, Sarah Jessica Parker, Tyra Banks, Katie Couric, Sandra Bullock and the list goes on.

He's been on tour with her for her Monster Ball World Tour & yes, he was the man behind the 4 different makeup applications at the 2010 Grammys.




Don't forget to catch the world premier of Lady Gaga's "Telephone" feat. Beyonce tonight @ 11:30 est on the E! Network (check your local listings for time/channel).

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the heads up, I'll be sure and watch!
    Have a lovely day, Jenelle.
    ~xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Therese! Thanks for stopping by. I love La Dolfina & following along on your treasure hunts. You've done such a fabulous job on your home. Keep the updates coming! Xo Jenelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to say I don't get her....I think i must be a dork b/c I don't even know what she sings...and I watch TMZ ALLLL the time! but I missed the boat on her

    ReplyDelete